Dining Room Server (Full-Time)
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Provide dining services to all residents and guests, ensuring the principles of fine dining service excellence are met
- Contributing to a culinary experience of the highest quality, consistency and creativity
- Other duties as required
What you bring:
- At least a year’s experience in a variety of dining environments, including formal dining
- A food handling certificate and Smart Serve or other approved alcohol service certificate
- The availability to accommodate shift work, including day, evening and weekend shifts
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
- Full-Time, Permanent
- Extended health care*
- Vision care*
- Dental care*
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted or free food
- One location
* minimum hours required