Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
What you’ll do:
- General housekeeping and laundry duties
- Ensure all assigned areas are clean and tasks completed in a timely manner
- Service resident suites, common, and office areas
- Other duties as required
What you bring
- 1-2 years’ experience in housekeeping
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Previous experience in a Retirement or long-term care community is an asset
- Knowledge of W.H.M.I.S. principles and a certificate in CPR/First Aid is an asset
- The flexibility to accommodate shift work as well as weekends.
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 20, 2023.