Housekeeping Supervisor (Full-Time 15-Month Contract)
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Train and supervise housekeepers
- Assume responsibility for assigning daily cleaning routines
- Cleanliness audits and inventory control
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years’ experience in housekeeping
- Previous experience in Retirement or Long Term Care an asset
- Availability to accommodate shift work as well as weekends
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
- 15 Month Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Day Shifts
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted or free food
- One location