Registered Practical Nurse (Casual)
Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day!
Delmanor is an equal opportunity employer. We offer competitive benefits and incentive programs, which reflects the high value we place on our team members. Our commitment to ongoing training provides each team member the opportunity for professional development while keeping pace with current best practices.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in initial and ongoing Resident assessments to ensure high quality nursing care and support for Residents
- Co-ordinate and/or carry out the nursing actions related to the prescribed care plan
- Refer, report, and record pertinent information about the Resident’s care to other health care team members
- Delegate appropriate activities to the Personal Support Worker
- Communicate effectively with Residents, family members, and physicians
- Other duties as assigned
What you bring:
- Diploma in Practical Nursing (RPN) or a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (RN)
- Registered Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse with the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO) designation and able to practice with no restrictions
- Experience in Geriatrics considered an asset
- Experience in Retirement Industry or a similar setting an asset
- The flexibility to accommodate weekend shifts
At Delmanor our team members are dedicated to delivering the Delmanor Experience to our residents and their guests. If you share our passion for excellence and are looking to build your career with a dynamic company, in a long-term growth industry, then we want to hear from you.
Delmanor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, free of discrimination and harassment.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We are committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Should you require an accommodation, we would like to work with you to meet your needs.
- Day Shifts
- Evening Shifts
- Night Shifts
- Weekend Shifts
- Employee assistance program
- Discounted or free meal
- One location